hello hello everyone so guess what yes yay this is part 2 of the life hacks post but this is the studying edition i know that you guys might have midterms and finals now and i hope this helps you with everything you need i wish you all the best and i hope you ace the shit out of this year if you have any questions about anything i’m always available i love you good luck -shakes xx
- how to take notes
- late essay? no problem
- how to write good
- how to write a good essay
- look like you’re typing an essay
- free microsoft word?
- word on the tip of your tongue?
- use big and interesting words
EASY & QUICK
- best learning website ever
- documentary films
- how to study?
- learn any subject
- how to do anything
- learn how stuff works
- brainstorm online
- look for your worksheets on here
SCIENCE & MATH
- coffee shop feeling while studying
- pull an all nighter but do well on your exam
- download free books
- free textbooks
- college life hacks
- finals survival guide
- get more accurate information
Some playlists to listen to while you’re studying // doing your homework:
TIPS & TRICKS
- Studying in a blue room relaxes your mood and makes you more productive, which is great for finishing up assignments and homework.
- Spray an unfamiliar scent, and chew an unfamiliar flavour of gum while you’re having a study session.
- Before you start your exam, write down the things you think you might need while they’re still fresh in your head at the top of the page such as formulas and vocabulary words.
- 'Times New Roman' is the easiest and fastest font to read.
- When writing an essay, add the opposing point of view to make the read look at both sides.
- When you’re taking notes, pretend you’re writing them for some else, preferably someone you care about, and imagine them not knowing anything when it comes to the class you’re writing notes in.
- Using colours when writing your notes helps you remember faster, avoid using only one colour as it might dull out important information.
- Change your font from 12pt to 14pt when writing essays, it looks the same but increases the number of pages by 1-2.
- Cinnamon flavoured gum helps you stay awake, use it for your morning classes.
- Speaking something out loud helps your remember, so always read your notes aloud when you’re studying.
- Reading the first and last paragraphs and only running over the middle has the same outcome as reading all of it.
- Chocolate has the ability to improve your math skills.
- Always have an alternative email, you never know when it might come in handy.
- Cold showers over coffee anyway. It keeps you fresh the entire day, and also helps you stay focused and less tired throughout the day.
- Reward yourself with 15-20 minutes of free time with every 45 minutes of studying.
- If you’re pulling an all nighter, sleeping the 20 minutes before the sun comes up helps your body relax and you’ll be less tired.
- Replace the colour tube of your red pen with the blue one. No one steals a red pen, and no one wants it.
- Always say yes to extra credit, no matter what your grade is. It can make a huge different seeing as it has the ability to change one percent which can change an entire grade letter.
- ALWAYS DATE YOUR NOTES // ASSIGNMENTS.
- Writing something down is an equivalent of saying something 7 times.
- No matter how much time you have left, do it earlier. You’ll be glad you did.
- Be friends with your teachers, you never know what can happen during the school year.
- Have a study group, you’ll have friends to explain things to you and vide versa, also you can share notes and finish up homework without feeling like time is passing by slow.
And now an inspiring quote said by my biology teacher to one of my friends who wouldn’t stop looking at the clock, “The time will pass, but you might not pass this class.”
It’s time to get up and get going with both eating healthier, training smarter and getting better! But it’s hard when you’re trying to balance a healthy lifestyle along with school; therefore I’ve gathered the most helpful posts that I’ve seen and know about here on tumblr for every student trying to stay healthy! :)
- 5 Reasons why you should pack your lunch
- School lunch ideas 1
- School lunch ideas 2
- School lunch ideas 3
- School lunch ideas 4
- How to make a healthy eating plan
- What to eat when you’re really stressed
- Peanut butter for breast cancer
- Eat colorful foods!
- Clean eating 101
- Simple vs complex carbs
- Gatorade vs water
- Drink more water!
- Grocery list
- Why a calorie is not a calorie
- How to choose the healthiest drinks
- Nursing your sweet tooth
- Yoga poses at your desk
- 3 HIIT style equipment free at home cardio plans
- 43 youtube channels for fitness/health
- 44 body weight exercises
- Blogilates HIITs
- Back on pointe workout plan
- 30 burpee variations
- 27 squat variations
- Yoga for…
- Fitness do’s and dont’s
- Bikini body workouts at home
- 23 skipping rope exercises
- Ultimate workouts for your butt
- 50 fitness facts you need to know
- 50 ways to stay more active
Full pack posts:
- How to stay healthy while living at school
- Getting started check list
- How to stay healthy during college
- Free calendars
- How to build muscle and burn fat
- 50 clever DIY way to organize your entire life
- 27 websites for a new year
- The healthy eating handbook
- The fitness handbook 2
- The healthy living handbook 3
Other neat posts:
- 10 best fitness apps
- Cardiovascular health
- The science route to a longer life
- Running from the dangers
- Type one diabetes
- The truth about weight loss plateaus
- What is an eating disorder
- The color of your pee
- Bipolar disorder
- Sleep or die
Hope you can get some help out of these :)
I think I might be in love with the person who runs Taco Bell’s twitter account.
Remember when every girl wanted this phone
yoo if you had this phone in 2005 you were the coolest bitch on the block
I didn’t know this was a thing. my dad had this phone.
then your dad was the coolest bitch on the block no exceptions
sleepy boys are the best because they have cute messed up hair and squishy tired cheeks and little droopy eyes and are at their most vulnerable making it easier to kill them
"hey aren’t you too old for Poké…”
I CANT BELIEVE THIS
when u prove a bitch wrong
louis and harry were made for fanfiction
HE’S BACK ONCE AGAIN
This is the same man.
I think about this a lot.
you’re lying if you say you’ve never recorded yourself singing because you were sure you had talent and were so deeply disappointed that you just deleted the recording and pretended it never happened
then and now
- Shut Up, Dr. Phil
- Season Seven, Time for a Wedding!
- Adventures in Babysitting
- The Slice Girls
- Plucky Pennywhistle’s Magical Menagerie
- Party on, Garth
- The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo